Thursday, January 18, 2007

And keeps on delivering....

What I perhaps neglected to mention in my earlier post was that in the confusion of the moment (eyes still smarting from the fireworks, overwhelming blender activity from Jamba Juice?) I inadvertently gave the Magician to the Rich and Famous my phone number. Not Good...and even worse, it appears I gave him the correct one.

"S...it's the boy next door...I've got my dancing shoes on and I'm waiting for you! We're going to pursue our dance date, actually it's our DOUBLE date with your handsome, suave grandfather...and it's going to be fabulous. So call me back!!"

Whatever happens, I refuse to do the samba.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh great, what else do you have in store? STALIN.

xx
jason

Unknown said...

Is this one of the people that live in your head? If not, he could be a large fire hazard.

Anonymous said...

Were you wearing jamba juice googles?
- EB